Information Regarding The Ovaltine '70 Mustang Mach 1

I have obtained some very good information regarding the '70 Mustang Mach 1 Ovaltine exclusive. I showed this Mustang back a few months ago, as it was the first time it had been shown online. Joseph Wiggins, a member of the collectors panel, reached out to Ovaltine about this particular Mustang. Their response will actually surprised some, as it did me. I actually thought it was an international exclusive, but this e-mail proves me wrong. I am going to share what Ovaltine's response was when asked about this Mustang, but first I want to share a picture of this "proposed" Mustang.


Looks legit huh? It's for sure has to be a custom someone did. As for the e-mail response, here is it:

"Thank you for your email. I am sorry for the delay in replying to you.
I have looked into this matter for you and have unfortunately I have not been able to find any information on a ‘Hot Wheels’ promotion. I can see from doing some research that in the 70’s it appears that Dinky did a couple of Ovaltine cars / vans but I cannot find any reference to ‘Hot Wheels’."

Are you surprised? If not, you should be! If you know anyone with this Mustang, please let them read this information!